Can't keep my hands to myself.
[html]
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v90/c ... rtable.png); background-position: bottom center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">

To come across someone, he had expected that eventually, for Dahlia de Mai’s pack lands were vast and to have so much land there had to be enough wolves to maintain them all. Protect them all. Yet he hadn’t thought the protector would be the little girl he came across then, barely an adult. Perhaps not even a full year yet. Still, despite the fact he could have easily brushed past her with his sheer size, he halted, as the voice has requested and for a long time he just stood, staring at the girl. He had seen her eyes, curious, wander over him before she remembered the task at hand and it had amused him, as it always did. His breed in these lands was an oddity, a minority, but it pleased him to be so. Shocking and confusing people were two of his favorite things, his appearance helped him to do both sometimes.

Steel eyes regarded her a moment longer and then slowly he broke into a grin. She was young enough that some might still consider her a child, he liked children, and also she was a girl, those were also something he was fond of. And she had spirit, thinking that a little thing such as herself could stop such a bulky brute like him. “Well now, little miss, are you the welcome wagon? Come to show me around town, huh?” Ignoring her question was the best option, he didn’t really want anyone to know what he was doing here, least word got back to the pack leaders that he had come looking for the boys. He also chose to ignore the menacing look she gave him, and he flaunted a friendly and goofy grin for her, he meant no harm. Really.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread