Can't keep my hands to myself.
[html]
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v90/c ... rtable.png); background-position: bottom center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">

Again he was rejected by the small female and Lysander’s face fell in disappointment. In truth he knew he could turn back the way he came, move a few miles up the borders and enter without trouble at another point, but what would be the fun in that? He was here now and he wouldn’t mind a bit of company, he was sure that there wasn’t too much plunder he wanted to loot from Dahlia de Mai anyway. And if there was, well he could always consider this a scouting mission, find out what was worth taking and come back to grab it. He hadn’t taken anything from Aniwaya, but the idea had crossed his mind and more and more stealing from the others packs seemed tempting. That hadn’t been his goal when he arrived here, but it might become so if the tiny border patrol before him forced him into exploring all on his lonesome, especially if he did not find Emwe or Conor.

Lysander did not smile when she relented, growing curious as to his purpose. Perhaps he shouldn’t say so, but she was young and probably not too informed on the politics of the pack. Or had Dahlia de Mai warned their members of him and his puppy stealing ways? In the end he settled for a half truth. “I’m looking for Conor and Emwe, my name is Leland and I’m good friends with their mother and uncle. Somewhat of a godfather if you will.” His voice softened, as was his opinion all women were soft, bleeding hearts. Hopefully she would take pity on him and his story. “I’d just like to know they are okay… I haven’t heard news of them in a while. You know those two?” He smiled at her, his tail behind him wagged appeasing, which he always thought looked funny in his luperci form but his doggish manners never completely disappeared.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread