Can't keep my hands to myself.
[html]
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v90/c ... rtable.png); background-position: bottom center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">

“Who said I was sneaking?” Lysander perhaps hadn’t gone out of his way to announce his arrival, as was proper pack procedures, but he wasn’t sneaking. He wasn’t tiptoeing about, looking to the left and right to make sure he was unnoticed. Quite casually, as if he belonged there or at least wasn’t unwelcome, he had strolled in. It only happened that Princess had intercepted him and she assumed he was sneaking because he wasn’t allowed. Most unwelcome guest would be sneaking, but no, Lysander was just obnoxiously wandering where he didn’t belong. “I certainly wasn’t sneaking, not like you anyway. Coming up upon visitors unexpected, interrogating them. Not a very warm welcome I must say.” He clicked his tongue and wagged his finger at the girl, playfully. Testing the waters again. She seemed to have relented a little, still he would defer to her. If only because she was young and it was probably true that few adults deferred to her.

Lysander scratched his chin thoughtfully, Conor was alive and well, teasing little girls just as little boys ought to do. Internally Lysander was proud of the kid, externally he shook his head. “That’s not my Conor. He’d never be mean to a girl, we raised him better than that. You think there are two Conors running around here?”His tone was serious as he peered at the girl, tilting his head quizzically. “Help me find him and we can give him a stern talking to, you and me. He can’t treat Cat like that, no sir. Err, no m’am.” Yeah, they’d give him a through thrashing, if only the girl would let him go a little further into the pack lands.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread