Can't keep my hands to myself.
[html]
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v90/c ... rtable.png); background-position: bottom center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">

We can wrapped this up whenever, you probably want to get all your Princess threads in DdM over with.

Lysander sighed as the girl turned cold on him again. His ears dropped and his tail fell flat, regret showing on his face. “I mean no harm, really.” His voice was still gentle and lulling, the voice of a truth teller, though he was by no means a honest man. At least he knew how to play the part well. “I’ll do whatever you ask, you want me to leave, just say so, I’ll go. Okay?” The husky mix smiled again at the girl, trying to be patient, but the game was losing it’s charm. Before he was ready to just leave and come in another way, skirting the tiny border patrol but now he was losing interest. Even Conor and Emwe weren’t worth this.

“I told you already, my name’s Leland.” And he had, said that, though of course it wasn’t his given name. Yet if anyone asked around… Leland? You mean that weird husky? He almost fit the description, and he had used the name of his brother before. It was a good alias he thought. “But you never gave me yours.” His voice was still soft and warm, but it held a note. Maybe she was the one being difficult and contrary, yes that was it. How would her leaders like to know how she treated guests at the borders, huh? Lysander smirked then, his steel eyes sizing her up, unsure if he was going to turn around or just push on through her or give the little lady a piece of his mind. So many options and he never knew just what he would do until it was half way done.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread