Can't keep my hands to myself.
[html]
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v313/ ... etable.png); background-position: bottom center; background-repeat: no-repeat; width:400px; border:1px #0069B3 solid; font-size: 10px; line-height:12px;">

300+ words.

#####Lifting her nose to the air, Princess huffed a noise of impatience as she watched him leave, glad that he had been so compliant after his initial attempts at trying to get around her completely amazing post near Dahlia's borders. It was doubtful that anything she had said or done would deter him from returning later, if he was so intent on finding the two boys, but she was proud that she had made him leave this time, at least. She felt accomplished, since she was so young and he wasn't quite young, and still, he had left when she had told him to. His appearance within the lands had given her something to do for the time being, so she was a little glad that he had been so stupid as to trespass into the pack's territory, but now that he was gone, she didn't know what she was supposed to do with herself.

#####"Good! And don't let me catch you here again!" she called after him for good measure, though she did not think he would be able to hear her, regardless. It was always good to be threatening and mean and scary and loud after the other individual involved was far enough away, because then, you always got the last word in, and at no risk to your health. Princess liked to have the last word, and likely would have chased after this Leland fellow if he had tried to give her any sass in response to her, well, sass. That was why she was so glad that she had waited until after his retreating form had grown smaller to yell after him, and she did hope that he had heard her. . . She just didn't hope for that enough to try and follow him to make sure. Now, all she needed to do was find something useful to do with her time. There had to be something interesting and potentially useful she could do.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread