the world is a vampire
[html]
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v313/ ... leboat.png); background-position: bottom center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">

Glancing up at the tangle of branches for the last time, he nodded slowly, taking in the information. Maybe he could do something useful with himself, either here or somewhere in the pack lands. Briefly he wondered if there were any old fruit-bearing trees in the pack lands, and if so, if anyone would mind terribly if he tended to them. It would be nice to have a goal, or something interesting to do with his time. Unfortunately, the mutt didn't have much to work for, and it did bother him now, though it hadn't upon first joining his new pack. He didn't want a job like his last, but it would have been lovely to have something to do with his time.

At her mentioning of a pack, his ears perked up as he glanced about curiously. Vigilante had not realized that he was close to a pack's territory, and he was glad she had come across him before he had wandered in unknowingly. He would have smelled it shortly after entering, but Vigilante couldn't be sure if he would have noticed the smell before crossing the borders, with how interested he was in his surroundings. "I hadn't realized that I had wandered so far away from Cour des Miracles," he mused, turning his attention back to the chocolate female. She did not seem at all aggressive about his being close to her pack's lands, though, so he wasn't worried about that.

"It's a pleasure to meet you, Adelaida. And might I say, you have a very lovely name? It suits you; very unique, like the pretty coloring of your fur," he complimented, hoping she would not take it in a bad light. He was merely flirting, or trying to, as he had come to find that wolves were a little different than dogs in their nature. It was still like testing out new waters, being in this area, and he was curious to know how different the wolves varied between packs. "I'm Vigilante, but Vigi will do just fine, if you prefer it." There were those that were uncomfortable with his name, and they were generally the gentle ones. Adelaida seemed to be gentle in nature, so he thought she might prefer something less openly. . . Violent in meaning.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread