picking up the pieces to make ends meet.
[html]
ooc

I miss the pull of your heart

I could taste the sparks on your tongue

I see angels and devils

And God, when you come on

Rarely did it seem like the red wolf stumbled into things. Life took her precisely where she was meant to be, and she was extraordinarily grateful for that fact. She never missed out on opportunities that would change her. shape her, make her or break her. Every one of them was valuable, but perhaps none had quite the effect on her that the coyote in her arms did.

When she had first come to the lands of Souls and joined Jaded Shadows, it had been with terror that she had regarded the coyotes of Inferni. They were strange, they were terrifying - nothing like her mother's primarily red wolf and coyote family. These coyotes were powerful, and dangerous. Madness was whispered on the winds that swept their beach, and Fatin learned quickly to avoid them. However, Fatin was a magnet for danger, and the closer that she got to Salvaged Eternity the closer her encounters with the Inferi Coyotes became. Eventually, twice, she did battle with the Queen of Inferni and both times had fallen. It was not with shame though, as she had done her best and tried her hardest - but the core of her being was not a fighter, it was a healer. Perhaps this balance was why she and Kaena were so well met now. Where Kaena was ruthless and cunning with the fighter's skill to do battle, Fatin was wily and sly, preferring to use other skills to win her wars.

Her body shivered with each of the movements of Kaena's digits etching lazzy motions across her being, and she felt her blood burning as her body connected with the sultry female's. A low moan of satisfaction rumbled out from her throat as she felt the teeth close in on her flesh, holding her close and thrumming up all of her nerves. Time had moved far beyond her reasoning - Kaena was so distracting! "How is it that we wasted years hating each other when my heart sings so for you now?" She asked softly, running her hands through the dark hair of the warrior. Kaena admitted that Fatin was now in her grasp and would stay there, and a grin spread widely on her face. "I wouldn't have it any other way." She leaned in, impulsively meeting her lips to the coyote's. There was a faint innocence to the kiss, it was not so feverish as others they had shared - but it still held the promise of the electric passions they had witnessed together. It was like she'd stuck her tail in a socket, she felt the spasm as their lips met run the length of her spine even though it was barely a peck. It was strange how she'd always had that effect on the russet female. She sighed softly, contently, and was beyond thanful that she'd found her way back.

This beautiful table was by Nyika!
[/html]

Messages In This Thread