picking up the pieces to make ends meet.
[html]
Sorry I'm being lame and slow. Trying to adjust to having two jobs & working them both almost daily heh >_>

Fire and gasoline. That was exactly what they were. Once they connected, they blazed. Every touch from Kaena sparked something deep in Fatin, something that she hadn't known was there lurking on the surface. Connecting with her like this - gods, she had missed it. Their touch lit a fire deep in her heart, and she felt for the first time whole and vibrant for the first time in years. It had been almost two long, cold years alone without her - and nothing had touched Kaena's place in her heart. She hadn't seen anyone in the light that Kaena had been basked in. A rumbling purr escaped out of her throat as Kaena nuzzled into her, she was so happy. Had she even known happiness outside of this embrace? It seemed life and the memories she kept of all she had seen was less vibrant, less real when Kaena was not there. Now though, she blazed.

Mhmmm, came the next low purr as her body curled towards the other woman's body, her breath ragged and her chest heaving as her heart thrummed out an erratic pattern. Kaena, in one way or another, had always made her heart race. "I never stopped loving you." She said quietly, her fingers running a slow circuit along the coyote's back. "I led my family's tribe for almost a year....the pack I founded here fell to shambles when my brother went missing. I actually found a part of my family, and just couldn't let them go. I was desperate to have something to call my own, something to belong to." She grinned ruefully, her fingers lazily moving towards Kaena's scalp. "Since the only one to truly tame my heart was out having adventures of her own." She winked impishly, a playful air about her that she hadn't maintained in the years since the last of her children's birth. While she was mildly teasing, it was the absolute truth. Since she did not have Kaena in her life, she had been looking for something - anything - to feel that belonging sensation. She needed the ownership, the feel of having the steady hand at her side.

Her emerald eyes turned up to the golden gaze of the coyote almost sheepishly - Awenasa's scent had long since faded from her coat in the time she had been traveling, and she hadn't the heart to refound Labyrinth Glen at that moment. The future, perhaps, but for now she had to find out what pieces of her life had survived. "No, my daughter Legacy and my son Merit and I live in a small camp near where my pack was." She felt like she should have done more, as if she should have somethig more important to tell Kaena. Saying she was almost homeless, had no pack and no life to speak of was nearly embarrassing. She was taken aback by Kaena's request, by her statement. Her heart began to pound, and she heard the buzzing of the flames as they licked their way up her spine, settling at her temples. She nervously bit her lip, wondering the same things - would Gabriel let her in? But...she had the blood. She might not have shown it often, but she had the blood. "My mother was half coyote." She whispered quietly, and then a grin spread on her face. She had no reason to say no. Nothing could hold her back. She could have the life she had wanted but could not own. She could have her freedom, she could live her dreams.

"Own me." She whispered darkly, her eyes flashing brilliantly. If Kaena told her to walk into the fires of Hell itself, she would do so with her head held high knowing it would make her Queen happy. Anything and everything for you.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread