roses, stars and sunshines...
[html]
http://i197.photobucket.com/albums/aa22 ... r/blue.png); background-position: bottom center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">
"We are so much alike"
OOC:: is it okay that she picks him up by his scruff?

She was gonna eat him. God she hated puppies. She hadn't even liked puppies when she was a puppy. It was like that whole stage of her life had been spent in a small body and nothing more. She remembered her first encounter with Flayra and how useless the whelp had been. This male was getting on her last nerve. A tick formed under the constables bad eye. Just one snap, maybe around the neck, or maybe a paw...
Did he really need a paw? Shaking her head she thought about what Jac would say and tried to hold back the urge. She wasn't that mean...okay that wasn't true but she could control the need to put the little thing in a pot and boil him then serve him as a "French" dish.

Baring her teeth she did snap close to the boys face. "Do you doubt a she wolfs love of her home?" Her husky voice had dropped lower becoming a visious snarl. His question only sent another wave of anger through her. "None of your fucking buisness." She was ready to take a chunk...calm down clam down. The she wolf repeated again and again in her head. She would have to get this over quick or kill the pup. "You better stop asking me so many questions." She said in a deadly tone. "Can you walk or do I have to pick you up?" She said in an irritated voice.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread