roses, stars and sunshines...
[html]
http://i197.photobucket.com/albums/aa22 ... able-3.jpg); background-position: top center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">
ooc: Sure, why not ^^ I already made Svara grab him, if you wanna RP her point of view, it's fine XD
Mael felt the shewolf's eyes glitter with anger for him. He was persistent, but wasn't dumb. He knew when to retreat, when to scape from the wrath of an adult. It was weird how some of them took the bad things off their back by being rude or very agressive with others. Such odd creatures they were..., he thought to himself.

She drew the angry face closer to him, but the boy didn't flinch at her sudden closeness. He kept the poker face, her snarl not scring him. "I never said you didn't. I just said your very lucky." The young husky hybrid spoke, an empty voice, but his eyes were full of curiosity. Although her hard shell, the boy knew that there was more in her than meets the eye. Everyone did, and that thrillled him, anxious to fully understand their point of view about life and other things. It always good to know other's thoughts. He never wished to be a mind reader, as it would be no fun at all, to know others thoughts at once.

Her scary tone in her husky voice when she spoke about his questions didn't scare him. Such things never did. Even being innocent, he could -try to- understand the adult's world. He tilted his head, the thin brows getting together in a frown, the blue eyes looked at the reddish woman, confused, but saied nothing.

She asked if he could walk, but he was fine. It thrilled him even more, but still saied nothing, knowing that another question would only anger her even more. His grasp around the fox plushie grew tighter as he imaginated why would he need to be picked up. " I guess I-" But he couldn't finish. She already had him on her jaw, holding him by his cruff. It didn't ache at all, but it rather annoying. He opened the mouth to ask why she did that all of a sudden, but he then closed it, remembering of her dislike of his questions. Holding a question -three, actually- was completely not him, but he wasn't willing to lose a limb or a tail by his persistence for answers. But one he felt the complete need to know. "Will I ever know your name, miss?" He asked, trying it not sound a very demanding question, although it was. He tried to look at her golden eyes. If he didn't get an answer, he'd get it later. After all, she already knew his name. He should know hers.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread