i am the bones you couldn't break, break, BREAK.
[html]
Yussss. D: But I plan to eventually bring her back!

Ryan had fallen away from her sewing with time. It seemed that a lot of the things she used to do had now become obsolete in her life. It felt as if a cloud had been permanently cast over her life. She had been much happier before her encounter with Hybrid. She could still remember the first time she had met DaVinci and how playful she had been. Ryan wasn’t sure where that girl had gone off to. "Yes, but just this one dress. I used to have more, but this one is the only one I’ve worn in a long time." There used to be a dress of spring pastels, but perhaps the purple better reflected the shadow on her heart. "It feels strange for me not to wear it," and suddenly her senses became more aware of the fact that her frame was bare.

"I’m the same way. My mom and I used to travel ever since I was born, but Inferni is the only place that I’ve ever called home. Probably because it’s the one placed I’ve lived at for so long. Everything else before here was temporary." She could faintly hear the babble of the stream, but they still were quite a ways off (oh, the advantages of heightened canine senses).

[/html]

Messages In This Thread