i am the bones you couldn't break, break, BREAK.
[html]
Thinking you could reply and then we can close this. Sound good? :}

Ryan had to wonder if she would still be wandering, had she not found Inferni and her father along with it. "I’m just glad I found Inferni. And my dad. All I knew was his name before I met him. I was lucky to actually find him here." She could still remember talking to Savina about all of this. The two women had instantly become best friends, though Ryan had let that friendship slip away as of late. A lot of things had begun to slip. "Inferni has really been a blessing. It’s one of the only places I’ve ever really felt at peace," even when she had first arrived at its borders lined in the piked skulls of dead wolves.

The fabric had almost completely dried, to Ryan’s surprise. They made their way towards the stream and Ryan could easily see her purple dress laid out on the bush where she had left it. There it is," she chimed, scooping it up in her clawed fingers and examining it. "Almost dry," she said, before lifting it over her head and pulling it down over her frame. Her security blanket was back in place. She turned on her heel, holding her arms out at her sides. "Ta-da," she chimed, grinning. Tucking an auburn lock out of her eyes, Ryan let her arms fall by her sides. "I guess I should head home. My daughter, Valkyrie, and I live in the caves. I better make sure she isn’t up to no good," though her voice was joking, since Ryan knew Val wasn’t one for mischief. "I’m sure I’ll see you again soon."

[/html]

Messages In This Thread