The strangeness of a face
[html]
http://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c13/v ... blemew.jpg);background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:bottom;">
Think that's about the fastest I've managed to kill a thread, sorry if you wanted a longer one Sad
Word Count: 380

Her nose was held high as she pretended to listen to the male's indignant ramble. She knew her view of life to be radical, and she did not expect everyone to see it as truth (at least she imagined herself to not expect this), and so this half-civilized hybrid could think and say what he wanted. When he finally finished, she smiled at him, still all aggressiveness in stance. You may think I'm a monster, but it's not my family who harbors the true monsters of this world. Had she only known the truth about her brother Haku, she might have held herself differently, but luckily for her she was blissfully unaware of his wicked and twisted nature, and believed fully in his brotherly affection and support. It almost drove her to try and taunt the male further, to make him attack her, only to have him squashed at the hands of her pack. But, she had been the catalyst of a war once, and did not know if she wanted to be one again, even if her own lusts leaned in that direction.

She did not provoke him further, and as he had finished insulting her as best he could (although none of these insults would in fact sting her any more than a flea's bite), he turned to leave. Amused now, she stood watching him as he went, wondering at his wolfishness and his strange eyes in a state of perverted fascination. How a hybrid like himself could appear so stunningly different from anything she'd seen before, she didn't understand. Inferni's members all looked the same to her, but now she would take care to sort him out among the res of them, if only by looks. He paused to speak one more time before he left, and as he did she simply stood there wordless, her body aggression and her face an arrogant smirk. She'd won, in her eyes, and promptly retreated back to her original seat on top of the stone. Silly coyotes and their pride, they should learn to accept the works of the world, whether they liked it or not. After all, he had said himself that wolves were the superior race. At least, that was what she had heard among his defensive babble.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread