come on take me home
[html]
http://i57.photobucket.com/albums/g210/ ... table2.png); background-position: bottom center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">
honestly? me neither XD 300+

The hybrid had counted on not being alone for long. Word spread quickly about these sort of things. He looked from his journal to the glyphs, thinking. The book had said indigenous peoples had used the pictures to communicate, being more primitive than humans. It was then logical to assume these were telling some sort of story, though about what he didn't know. It was hard enough for Giggle to understand modern human things, let alone things that might have been done even earlier. And that was assuming these were human -- although he didn't know of anything else that might've done it. They seemed far too old to be luperci.

He didn't sense her coming, for the wind favored her. Giggle was prone to overreaction and this was no exception-- the female spoke and he started, jumping up and spinning on his heel to face her. Beat. His held breath escaped in a quiet whoosh and he relaxed. Indigo eyes swept over the older woman's form. He hadn't met her before-- she was probably new. Had he known exactly who she was, he might've felt more excitement. As it was, his eyes moved back to the journal he had dropped and he nodded slowly. 'Yeah,' the male confirmed, picking up his journal and brushing dirt off of it. 'My dad taught me.'

As usual, no smiles, but his eyes crinkled in a friendly fashion. She had obviously seen her share of life- he studied the multitude of scars across what was once a probably beautiful woman. Her scent carried something a bit familiar, something that made him think of Talitha, who had seemingly disappeared. But he wasn't able to put two and two together without those red eyes so many Inferni members carried. Giggle glanced at the wall next to him and back to her. He wondered if she'd be able to help him. 'My name is Giggle. I haven't seen you before, I don't think,' he added quietly, his eyes curious.
[/html]

Messages In This Thread