And All That Jazz
[html]
http://i233.photobucket.com/albums/ee19 ... ableII.png); background-position: bottom center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">
WC: 500+

OOc: That's alright, we all have our muse lacking times. Would you mind wrapping it up in your next post though, I have two people waiting on threads because I'm slightly swamped. o.o'

"Well...not really. Sometimes." His adoptive parents where a huge debate in his head. Ya, they had raised him and taken him in but where where they now? "Dierdre passed after only being with her for a couple weeks, she died in the fire. Pilot I've only talked to a couple of times and now he's missing. Deuce and Lucifer fought a lot. They weren't very loyal to each other as mates. However, Deuce taught me to read before she got kicked out of Crimson Dreams and moved to Phoenix Valley, she's disappeared now though. As for Lucifer, he had a terrible temper sometimes but he did teach me to fight and gave me the blood to be able to shift. He's gone off exploring somewhere now though." Really, he had been taught random things by his adoptive parents along the way but he had no real parents anymore. "My blood parents, Ares Knight and Taka Angel, they taught me my values. It was just myself and them living in a valley surrounded by the mountains but we were attacked by a group of coyote's. My parents didn't survive." It was a sad story but it was true. He was who he was because his father was a Knight and had died protecting him. Not because he had learned to hunt or read, anyone could have taught him that.

He chuckled slightly as Flayra asked about his own scar, "It's not as good as your story," he said factually, "but it's alright." Really it was quite the story of heroism on his part, a true example of why he considered himself to be the protector of Crimson Dreams, even though most of the members could hold their own in a fight. "Back when Naniko's daughter Mati was a pup and I was out on a patrol around the boarders I had heard her scream. Course I went running to find her, I had been there when she was born and find myself protective of the pups in our pack. Needless to say this massive brown werewolf had her cornered. I jumped over her, her being just a little thing. and started pushing this beast away. I was scared that I wouldn't be able to protect her, this wolf was so wild. I told her to run and I kept fighting him back until we got past the boarder. He grabbed me here," He motioned to the scar on his arm, "his teeth dug in and drew so much blood but if I didn't pull back I probably would have lost half my arm. So I pulled and gave him a good punch between the eyes and finally he went running. Naniko tried her best to fix me up but it scared anyway." Absent mindedly he stroked the whitened area with his right hand. That day he had truly been scared, scared for his life, for Mati's life. Scared that he would fail her and the beast would reek havoc on the members of Crimson Dreams. His hand stopped stroking the scar and moved to the knife, securely tucked in the leather belt around his waist. He had survived, they both had.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread