the song was wordless
[html]
http://i472.photobucket.com/albums/rr87 ... -mamba.png); background-position: bottom center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">
ooc: XDDD Whatever don't kill, make you (or Hemming) stronger hehe

Catherine eyes were still apologetic while Hemming laughed rather hysterically, in a way that sounded not good for the she wolf. In either manner, he'd get over that, sooner or later, she decided and returned his smile. It grew wider, but she couldn't find a way to wide her own in response. The grayish woman was still affected by her Spirit Guide's behaviour, and she tried -not succeeding- to figure out why was that.

She gave up quickly, knowing that leaving him and going to outer space while her mind wandered would be rather unpolite. Her unmatching eyes glared at him, now softened by his reactions. "I'm really sorry... Even I don't understand him sometimes... Freak." She said, scracthing a sudden itching in the back of her neck, as she noticed the fur of her neck was still a bit raisen up. She tried to relax those while looking down at the grass where he'd disappeared. 'Freak...!' She thought again, her voice angry in her mind.

The little willow got puffed up again -Catherine giggled in her mind with the irony as the bird tried to be dangerous with cuteness. Like a kitten hissing, thinking that was a tiger- and she said something like a scowl. No matter what, Saw must not be so far away yet, as an enraged hiss -that would have grown to a snarl if the snake could do so- filled the air from where she looked; where Saw had left. She felt a chill cross her spine, and the fur she tried to relax rose up again, now with fear. Jeez, she had never seen him so angry! She slowly turned back to Hemming, sighing slow and heavily. Why in the world was he so pissed off?!

[/html]

Messages In This Thread