the song was wordless
[html]
http://i472.photobucket.com/albums/rr87 ... -mamba.png); background-position: bottom center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">
ooc: --

Catherine's sheepish smile grew even more embarassed, but she tried her best to make it go away. Her hand was still in her neck, trying to relax that rebel fur to settle down. Luckly, she noticed that, as the male clmed down, she too calmed down, but she couldn't move her hand out of there. It was now mostly because of the embarassement. It too seemed to go away as he reasured her he was fine.

A subject change? That looked fine for her; anything to make her forget of that awful moment. "Well, I've been fine... except for a little worm getting off my nerves" -She said, glancing angrily to the grass where he'd been gone- "But I've been doing great. You seem a bit more familiar with the Spirit Guides..." She said, adding the last part as she glanced to the bird nesting in his head. Dagrun was too cute to don't risk a light stare at it. The Willow didn't look to care as much as her own Guide.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread