Please let it disappear
[html]
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v295/ ... 5/ruri.jpg); background-position: bottom center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">
Still waters run deep

The girl was startled by the anger she felt emanating from Jac, followed by a sickening crunch as he punched the wall of the house. The sobbing girl would have flinched in fear if it hadn't been Jac who had thrown the punch. Then he told her that he wasn't angry at her, and her countenance brightened slightly. She hadn't disappointed him? She was about to sob out her thanks when Jac continued, growling something in French before issuing orders similar to the ones Svara had instructed her with. If she ever came into contact with Haku Soul again she would certainly call Jac, although she still wasn't sure that Haku would give her the chance if they met again. "I-I will Jac..." she stuttered in reply. Much of her crying had ceased at this point, but she still shook with the hiccups she always seemed to give herself when she sobbed. Then he patted her on the head, and Ruri smiled, relieved greatly that Jac had seen fit to forgive her actions. She still hated herself for being so easily taken advantage of, and so helpless but that wasn't for Jac or Svara to see. That was her own personal battle. Jac had said her job was to help the other pack members be happy not concerned about her own inward conflicts. So, she would keep her issues hidden as best she could for now.

What ensued next surprised the slate and ivory, blind girl. Svara was angry. Had she done something wrong? Had Jac done something wrong? He had just offered to have Leroy fix the wall, but Svara had refused angrily and run off. What was wrong? "Svara wait!" The blind girl called, rising to her feet to listen in the direction she heard the woman's padfalls trailing off in. Still unsure what was happening, the blue merle border collie turned in the direction of her best friend. "Did I say something wrong?" she asked innocently, wanting to immediately rectify the situation if she could. If she had said something to upset Svara she would immediately go apologize to try and make the situation better. That was part of her job, right?

[/html]

Messages In This Thread