the canals of our city
[html]

I am so sorry for how late I am here, hon. D:

The older D'Angelo only smirked to herself as the youth shouted down the hole in the ice for the fish to wake up for her. It surely wouldn't help, but Poe had no proof that it would do any worse considering her current track record. She jiggled the line and peeked in after Selene, mildly encouraging the girl that it may have done something.

Mr. Poer could have been one of two that Poe knew of, but it was quickly made evident as to which she referred. Now, the other names were a different matter, and each one Poe awkwardly broke down and sounded out in her head. Miss Harry snagged in her head while she carried on her list of relations, until she finally recognized it as a skewed variation of her own mother's name. Miss Harry--very unique. "Well, I would be Pooh D'Angelo. Better known as Poe D'Angelo, though," she explained, that amused smile still turning the corners of her lips. "You must be Kaelyn's and Roman's kid, huh? I'm one of Roman's cousins. We grew up together actually, so he's just as close to being a brother as anyone," she explained needlessly. Or maybe not needlessly, because there were D'Angelos and relations all over the land, half of which Poe had never met. Just because they shared blood hardly meant they were true family.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread