home is where family is
[html]
http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y199/l ... banner.jpg); background-position: bottom center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">
(300)

Her annoyance lit up when Dawali’s voice sounded from the side, and the girl’s head moved about uneasily. Why was it that Dawali too had to show up right now when she was stuck inside the box? It was not a very nice thing to do. Did these adults do such things on purpose to make her feel worse? Were they deliberately that mean? She could not really believe that, but she wanted to blame them for at least something so that she would not be feeling only stupid. It made her want to be angry, but she lacked a reason to gently lash out at them. One couldn’t be mean to Dawali anyway, because he was the leader and she had used his blanket inside Baby Duck’s house without telling him, so she was actually the bad and stupid part in this scene. So not fair. She wanted to be smart and pretty, but she seldom felt like that. Actually, almost never. This meant that some of those things that Kinigisdi said were actually right, and that fact alone annoyed the girl beyond anything. Birds weren’t supposed to be smarter than wolves. Baby Duck surely was not, so why did that stupid bird thing have to be so smart all of a sudden. Why was a bluebird following her anyway?

Pull? Oh, no! ”No, Uncle Ho, you have to push my head into the box again!” the girl whined anxiously, suddenly afraid that her silly uncle would pull her head off and kill her. Noir did not want to die. No, not at all. Who would take care of Baby Duck if she died, for example? Uncle Ho would try to eat it and that could never ever happen because he was his something family something thing. Yes, Ho was Baby Duck’s uncle something too, because Noir’s mommy was Grandmother Tayui now. Her uncle stepped forward and the girl whined in sudden fear of losing her head, her limbs clanking against the walls inside the box. ”Don’t!” Maybe it actually was good that Dawali was here. ”Dawali, help me!” She whimpered in the leader’s direction. Dawali always saved everyone and everything it seemed, and today it was her turn to be the maiden in need. And Uncle Ho was wrong anyway. ”Mommy putted me inside the box with Baby Duck for nap time and then it ran out and I tried to follow but I got stuck and help.” This was Noir in a nutshell.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread