home is where family is
[html]
http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y199/l ... banner.jpg); background-position: bottom center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">
(500) DRAMA AND POWERPLAY, WHAT WILL YOU DO ABOUT IT!

Why did things like these have to happen to just Noir? Obviously, Noir failed to realize that it was actually because of her that such odd situations seemed to pop up here and there. With a small ‘pop’, Noir face was shoved into the box again. Phew, at least she was not stuck in that uncomfortable position anymore. She felt blind for a moment by the sudden darkness inside the small space, but although she could no longer see the two adults, she could hear both well enough. Did not Dawali know about the amazing Baby Duck yet? Perhaps the Aston child had taken it for granted that Dawali knew everything. Well, she would certainly introduce it, especially since Dawali seemed to be the one to help her out of the duckling’s purple painted house. ”I found Baby Duck all alone inside his egg and then he came out and thought I was his mother and now I am his mother and this is Baby Duck’s house and his name is Baby Duck.” the girl explained hurriedly as the adult Aniwayan opened the roof of the box so that she could get out. However, Noir was not busy talking to Dawali. ”He is boy because he is gray, but his neck is starting to look weird and he is hurt because a cow stepped on him, like a very big cow so he has lots of clothes on him.” Yes, she was starting to get a bit worried about that growing neck of her baby.

Golden eyes moved over to her uncle after she had given Dawali the most important Baby Duck details, but it was not a pleasant sight. Uncle Ho had grabbed the still injured duckling and was hurting it (technically Baby Duck was hurting Honoré). A terrified gasp sounded from the child before she kicked her way out of the partly opened box, not noticing if Dawali got a kick or two as well. No, Noir Aston of Aniwaya had to save her beloved Baby Duck before Uncle Ho ate it just like he had eaten the fish he had caught with his rump. ”NO!” the girl screamed with all the authority and fear in the world. Noir was not violent in any way. Never had she become physical when dealing with heated, negative emotions. Now, however, she darted straight at uncle Ho in order to save her one and only Baby Duck child! Her jaws found uncle Ho’s leg and she could feel her teeth sink slightly into his leg. It was a disgusting feeling, and all of a sudden she could both smell and taste hot blood. Her stomach jolted uncomfortably along with her mind, and she let go of the leg, unable to stay attached to it because of the revolting nature of her act.

Not before now did the girl notice that her blonde fur stood on end and her vague red tinted teeth were bared at her own uncle. How could this have happened. The taste in her mouth was not originally a bad one, but because it belonged to her beloved uncle, she wanted to vomit. She felt so so upset. ”Dawali!” she cried out, afraid of what the scene had evolved into.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread