home is where family is
[html]
Oh my xD I just pp'ed that Dawali manages to get baby duck, because if this escalates further he's gonna have trouble accepting honore into the tribe Tongue Let me know if you want anything changed, my ladies!
Word Count: 455

As the girl climbed out of the contraption he smiled and let her go on about her Baby Duck. It seemed she was giving in to her maternal feelings already - that was good. He was glad to see young and healthy kids who were considerate enough to think of other persons' wellbeing. Very often kids could be spoiled and thought only of themselves, but he was glad to see that Noir was not like that. With a chuckle he reached out to ruffle her furs like he liked to do, although before he got the chance the girl darted away from him with a loud "NO!". Startled, The male sprung to his feet and turned around, only to see the child biting the stranger's leg, who was holding the legendary Baby Duck. Yelling something incomprehensible, voice all authority but no actual words, he strode over to the pair and immediately yanked the duck from the other male's grasp, and pushed Noir out of the way while he was there. The girl had let go by then, and was in fact not doing anything but snarl at the stranger, although Dawali was still not considering the situation under control. Without asking for permission he held the young bird and strode back to the contraption he'd earlier released Noir from, and placed the bird in it before closing its hatch. Turning onto the stranger and the child, his position was all authority, his voice demanding. There was empathy in him for Noir, who had merely been anxious, but that didn't justify biting someone. And this other guy hadn't introduced himself, either! His face looked at the young child, scorning - but not so harshly. He could see that she was still anxious, and perhaps surprised at herself. Troubled, anyhow.

"What is the meaning of this behavior? Noir, you can't just bite people like that, he wasn't hurting the bird, the bird was hurting him." Dawali paused, looking from Noir to the stranger, whose name he still didn't know. His face didn't exactly harden now, but it was clear that he was no longer talking to a beloved tribesmember, but a stranger. "Who are you?" It was blunt, but he was pretty worked up by everything, and wanted to regain some control. His yellow gaze flew to the male's leg where Noir had bitten him, before it returned to the stranger's face. "How is the bite? I have some herbs if you need any." The fact that Noir had bitten him was Dawali's responsibility, given that she was a puppy still, and he would have to make up for this. That is, if the stranger was someone he could trust, because that first impression was wavering now.

By James!
[/html]

Messages In This Thread