everyone must find a place
[html]
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v515/ ... ryban2.jpg); background-position: top center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">

s'ok Smile 300+

The dark woman nodded her head slowly in agreement to the younger boy's words, a sadness evident in her jewel-like orbs. "Yes, it is sad that things are that way." It was a way she was unfamiliar with. While she knew the rules and was able to play the game, it was not a game she relished playing. She held no ill will towards Inferni and wished that she would be free to visit Ryan whenever it suited. There was only one, perhaps two, that lived there that she held any animosity towards. For while it had been Hybrid to break her friend, the leader of the clan had allowed such a transgression to occur. Pilot had been missing for a month, and no wolf inside the clan would have gone unnoticed for so long. Their leader had flirted with war, letting a subleader of a pack be held and treated in such a way. If Savina had known at the time, surely a conflict would have broken out.

Jael's question somewhat startled her and she turned her head to give him a surprised look. Did the poor youth really believe that all wolves hated coyotes and vice versa? "Hate is a powerful thing that can eat someone alive if they let it. I try my best to keep hate from my life." Of course she harbored hatred towards a select few individuals. The Italian was not a saint, after all. "Hating an entire group makes no sense. Especially a group that is so similar to oneself. There is good and bad in each of us, just as there is good and bad individuals in each species. To lump all as evil because of a bad encounter with one is a gross misjudgment. I decide what I think of individuals, not of an entire group of people." She seldom called particular beliefs out as being wrong, but the way some hated around here was indeed wrong. All it caused was pain and suffering.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread