for the time bombs ticking [aw]
[html]
http://i285.photobucket.com/albums/ll42 ... est-26.png);background-repeat:no-repeat;padding-top:0px;background-color:#001a36;background-position:bottom;">
Omg a three-way. XD Nicole, we could still have Char and Merit tussle a bit later in the thread, if you'd like, and Kansas can save Charon because Charon sucks at life and fighting? XD

Some creatures were quite at home among headstones and cawing vultures; Charon was not among them. Just the drab dreariness of this land set him at unease—the big wolf was quite anxious in his present setting, though now that he had company he felt slightly better with himself. Before the coal wolf could respond, there was the presence of another—unexpected and unwitting, it seemed, since he muttered a curse that sent a shiver up Charon's spine. He had never heard the word used so liberally before. Surely such a word would have gotten him a swift tooth to the head from his father or worse, a slap from his mean, thick belt. The shiver creeping up Char's spine was no longer from the curse but the memory of what happened after one used such words, and the excitement on hearing it died in his ears.

He offered the song wolf a bright smile, though it was certainly not as broad as it usually was. He was feeling rather down and skittish, and the black wolf's immediate question did not put him any more at ease. He smiled far more nervously this time. "Oh, um, hi," he said, thinking he couldn't sound more out-of-place than if he'd stuttered wildly. The big wolf cleared his throat, and introduced himself, thinking the black wolf might just be joking or maybe he'd just asked the wrong question. "I'm Charon, I was just out exploring, I guess," he responded, too polite to ignore the question even if it had been asked inadvertently. The smile did not fade from his lips, though it was tugged downward by that itching sense of anxiety that would not leave him.

thanks to jael for the table!
[/html]

Messages In This Thread