for the time bombs ticking [aw]
[html]
http://digital-bonsai.com/katew/rp/char ... _tears.jpg); background-color:#0E141B; background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:fixed; padding-top:246px; padding-left:15px; padding-right:15px; padding-bottom:10px;">
I am so sorry for the wait. ;;

The silvery wolf had never been particularly smart, so when Kansas started talking to him, he had pretty much forgotten about the other wolf, figuring he was just listening and waiting for his chance to interject. The subject at hand—Miss Amata—was too interesting to keep to himself. Kansas looked like a pretty young father, and Char was in awe of that alone. He had pined for children of his own to love and protect for some time now, and though he grinned widely at Kansas, there was a rare pang of envy in the silver wolf's chest. He was jealous of Kansas for obviously having found a woman and settled down. "Amata's a really nice kid! I was thinking of going to visit her again soon. Do you think that'd be okay?" he asked, worried that perhaps he would be denied access to his young friend. That would be a really big bummer.

Their conversation continued, falling back to Char's homeland. He nodded his head, smiling. Alaska was a good place to grow up—the cold and occasional scarceness of resources meant you grew up strong, though Char was big in the body he was not so smart in the head, and it showed often. He nodded, responding eagerly to the paler wolf. "Well, I liked the place. It's just, my family was putting a lot of pressure on me, and—" he didn't get to finish his thought, because before it was out of his mouth, there was someone on top of him, teeth sinking into his shoulder and bringing a yowl of pain from the silvery wolf. Bewildered, he turned to the raven wolf and cried out, "Stop! What are you doing?!" as he desperately tried to shake the other man off of his shoulder.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread