light in a darkened world
[html]

300+

Listening to the dark woman's explanation of what this place was, unfortunately she couldn't provide the original name to it. Asha would have liked to know what the name was, and perhaps wound end up asking around one day if her curiosity was unsatisfied enough. However, the woman spoke about how the humans used to occupy the castle, and that was something of interesting intrigue. Looking at it thoughtfully, Asha wondered just how old this castle really was, and thought it would have been interesting to be back in the day when humans existed. She would have really liked to see how the humans conducted themselves, perhaps how they built this place in the first place. When the woman asked if Asha had been here before, she shook her head indignantly. "Nope! First time coming here, that's what drew me into this place. I'll have to say though this place warrants for a second return. It looks so eerie in an ... interesting way." The Amara would certainly have to come back here once again after this meet with the dark woman, for she knew several individuals who might get a kick out of this place themselves.

Expressing that there were no wandering phantoms, Asha was quite surprised to hear that statement. "Do you really think so? From where I come from, spirits are very much alive like how we are." She explained at first, delving into the customs of AniWaya. "Spirit Guides are unseen spirits that help assist us within AniWaya. Not everyone could see their Spirit Guide, but perhaps even then you might be right. No ghosts of the past could be here." Although it would be pretty interesting to run into one, then again the chances of it were unlikely, right? Asha wondered if this woman would buy her speech about the Spirit Guides, or if she heard about them before.

Introducing herself as Savina Marino from Crimson Dreams, Asha gave a cordial smile to this. "Savina. I'm Asha Amara of AniWaya. And this here is my quite frightful friend, Aidan." She gestured to the equine, in which it still looked very apprehensive and spooked. "I don't know what's up with him. Maybe he just doesn't like the area?" She posed to Savina with a bemused tilt of her head.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread