just a game of fun
[html]
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v105/ ... 2fab4a.png) bottom right no-repeat #0D0D0B; color:#fff; border:4px solid black; filter:alpha(opacity=80); -moz-opacity:0.8; width:325px; padding:5px; padding-bottom: 15px; margin:-55px auto 0 auto;" align=justify>

Had he been much older and far worldlier Jael may have risen quickly to the female’s bait without a second thought. But he was still within the throes of childhood, yet knowing barely nothing of what this girl wanted. Like an awkward teenager unsure of the first move, he remained wary and on guard around the strange woman. Fangs bared momentarily at her words, mocking him for his apparent lack of interest. “I’m not gay,” he replied just as coolly, though honestly he couldn’t even say that, for sexual preference wasn’t yet a daily concern for him. Females were the natural choice, logically, but hormones had yet to flood his veins, turning him toward one gender or the other.

“I can talk, but I don’t think that’s all you’re interested in,” stated the pale wolf, flatly stating what he saw in the situation at hand. “I’m boring. My conversation’s obviously not what you’re after.” Fire-hued eyes turned on the female, dancing like embers as he dared to bare his teeth in a faint smile. “And a shame for your old home—they’re obviously missing out. Hybrids possess the best of both worlds. But I honestly don’t think it matters what you are.” And it was true—Jael could care less about the blood that ran through anyone’s veins, wolf, coyote, or some other bizarre canine creature.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread