We Were Brave like Soldiers
[html]
http://i76.photobucket.com/albums/j40/k ... efinal.png);background-repeat: no-repeat; padding-bottom:140px; background-position: bottom center;">
Since this is just the closer and I’ve been typing too much tonight as it is, I’m gonna make this short. It’ll probably suck anyway.

Fighting was not something Phoenix considered enjoyable. It was done only when necessary, to defend himself or his pack-mates. Even his regular training sessions with Skoll were in no way for enjoyment. Phoenix understood that he relied too heavily on his brute strength yet did not have the skill to properly use it—while he did not intend to become a great fighter, he didn’t want to run the risk of ever losing, considering the fact that he only fought when he or someone he cared about was in danger. It may have been a way of life for Skoll, but now that Phoenix had been given a taste of he was more sure than ever it was not the path for him.

He was more of a lover than a fighter, a family man. He too was glad that the subject had come up between him and Skoll… perhaps now he could finally return the favor and teach his elder a few skills that wold come in handy. Not that Phoenix was any expert in wooing females, but he obviously knew enough.

Still… Skoll’s offer intrigued him. He always enjoyed meeting new wolves, especially those who were friends of friends. Plus it might be handy to get acquainted with other warriors in case the uneasy peace between Storm and Gabriel ever came to an end. Phoenxi laughed after Skoll was done speaking. “That might be interestin’,” he answered. “Sure, why not?” Feeling that this meeting was coming to a close now that all that needed to be said was said, Phoenix got up and stretched. There was an understanding between the two males. It didn’t need to be stated aloud when all was said and done. “Well, I should be getting’ home,” he said. “For what it’s worth, it was… good, talkin’ t’you like this.” It probably wouldn’t occur agin for a while, if ever though. Now that the lines had been crossed the two wolves grew closer, yet they still each had their space that the other would respect.
[/html]

Messages In This Thread