I'm not giving in to you... yet
[html]
ooc: --

Questions filling his eyes, almost bliding him, she spoke again, and he left her without an answer about it. He had been foolish at expecting she would just give up of that subject. She started to go away, and he turned his attention to the moon again. When she stopped and she voiced her opinion, he looked backwards, taken by surprise. Guide him? How, if all that she did was to follow him? It was him that was guiding it, since she was following him. It didn't made much sense, but he mused about it for a while, and she went away. He couldn't hear her steps anymore, and the silent fell heavy upon him and Foxie.

Then, he realized. The moon wasn't following him, and that the female was rather right. If the moon was supposed to guide him, it was to guide him away from this place. It would guide him to other places, where new people and new horizons would open up for him. A glad smile flashed through his face, and e rose a paw to the moon. "Sorry, Sister Moon. I misunderstand you. I hope you will forgive me?" He asked, looking at it. A shooting star crossed the sky, and he took it as a "yes". Shaking his hand, he figured out the moon rising its own to him. Friends, then.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread