The Magical Forest
[html]
http://i233.photobucket.com/albums/ee19 ... _table.png); background-position: top center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">

<3 Mine is also crap, OnO
300+

The pretty little yellow Amata butterfly smiled and nodded enthusiastically as No-war shared the secret with her. She was glad because, now that she thought about it, the Amata butterfly was feeling pretty hungry. And what No-war said made sense to the Amata butterfly. The creamy puppy had seen butterflies landing on flowers and sticking their faces and tongues in the middle. So when pretty butterfly No-war explained it all out, Amata butterfly replied with a delighted, "I’s cans dos that!" And she knew that she could because she was a butterfly that was also pretty and that was little and yellow. But to make sure, the little girl watched very carefully as pretty No-war butterfly drank the flower juice—it looked so good! And No-war butterfly’s yummy noises made Amata butterfly’s mouth-tongue water. A pink tongue came out to noisily lick her mouth. "I’s wants to taste toos!" she exclaimed, and it was almost as if she believed that the yummy thing that was the favorite food for butterfly-uses would suddenly disappear.

The yellow Amata butterfly turned her blue and green eyes down to the flower upon which she had landed. She considered for a second as if meeting a new individual, and then her face grew determined. She was hungry and she was going to eat the yummy, yummy flower juices! Slowly she lowered her little muzzle to the flower and stuck out her tongue, licking up all the yummy flower juice in the middle. But right before she was going to lick it all up, her salivating mouth spilled it all back out again in a messy puddle on the flower. She giggled nervously. "Oops, I’s hungries." And then she presumed to lick it all back up. She could still taste the yummy flower juice and her tail wagged happily. "I’s likes this flower juice! It is my favorite food!" At least it was the favorite food of the pretty little yellow Amata butterfly! The little girl leapt off from that flower and continued on to the next, her pretty, pale yellow wings letting her float right on by.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread