sail me on a silver sun
[html]

I'm going to reply just 'cause I think Hemming would Tongue Thanks for the thread! <3

Before living in AniWaya, Hemming had never felt as if he had been part of a family. Despite the different bloodlines that made up the tribe, Hemming already felt a very strong attachment to the wolves he had befriended, and even a surprising softness for the ones he had only seen at tribe gatherings. The lands were beautiful and the village had a sort of magic mystery to it. At last, Hemming had a place he didn't feel lonely to call home. A faint smile came to his lips as Henratha pointed out his fondness for the place, and the scrawny male nodded bashfully.

Despite knowing the little Willow Flycatcher for only a couple of weeks the bond seemed as if it had been slowly forming over an entire lifetime. Hemming could barely imagine his life without the little patch of warmth upon the top of his head. It was a very odd thing, a connection that the wolf would never be able to understand or explain to his own satisfaction. Spirit Guides were a mystery beyond those that he had read in books, and as he considered himself a wolf of reason the very idea baffled him even more. He would have to resign himself to not knowing, a thing that was not often necessary. Perhaps with time he would learn more from Dawali and his other tribesmates about the ways of the tribe and the mysteries it contained.

A storm seemed to be picking up, clouds darkening above the drizzle, and Hemming flattened his ears momentarially as thunder crashed above them. The AniWayan would have to agree with the larger wolf, reluctant though he might do so, and he gave a sideways smile as the other spoke. He chuckled as well, and replied, "Thank you, as well, and I hope we meet again too. Best of luck with the completion of this fascinating structure." The wolf grinned widely and turned his own way. Though perhaps unwise, he would take the long way home through the thunder and the rain, perhaps with a song in his chest as he went. It was in a great thunderstorm that he had met Dagrun, and it seemed fitting that he reflect on that day as he made his way across the watery land.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread