fraying strings
[html]
http://i233.photobucket.com/albums/ee19 ... table_.png); background-position: bottom center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">

The girl glanced behind him; what was she looking for? He began to wonder if one of his sisters was playing a joke on him and had followed him. He turned to look over his own shoulder, but saw no one. The boy furrowed his brow as he turned back to face the girl, who was explaining herself. Watching waves? That sounded like fun! But it would be even more fun to play in them. Even though they did look a little bit frightening, like a beast was chomping down every time a wave crashed upon the shore. "Amata's my sister. She din't want to come out t'day," he informed her, nodding once.

He simply watched the girl, noticing how she was a bit bigger than him. That made him want to impress her, somehow. "I'll play wiff you!" he offered, his tail beginning to wag behind him. Maybe she would investigate the waves with him. He hadn't spent time with any puppies other tan his siblings, and Nani's kids, but they were much older than he. Gotham reached and bumped her shoulder with his snout, smiling sheepishly as he pulled away, his ears upright.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread