With eagle eyes
[html]

OOC: Sorry, I didn't say I might be a while, since I was suppose to be doing schoolwork. However, that's out of the way.

Talon was in the grasslands near the border line to the north of the pack. He had been hungry for a while and he need something to eat. Now, he had a feeling to have some rabbit. Raw fresh rabbit meat. Nothing would be sweeter, probably cow meat, but there doesn't seem to be a cow or a herd around the area. So, rabbits it is. The grass beneath his feet were soft and blew with the wind. His crow feathered cloak flapped around under his hips where it seemed to have more size around his legs. Not tight, just something to place over his. His quiver forever with him, along with his bow of steel-covered bow.

His eyes caught sight of a hare that was a far distance away. Normally, no archer could hit that far. It was some 400, 500 yards away. However, they didn't call him "Eagle Eye" for nothing. He readied his bow, arrow in place and pulled it back on the string until resistance was the strongest. The hare was just sniffing around the ground until it started to eat some grass. His eye that he aimed with, his right, was set on the animal. His patience was then gone and he fired. The arrow flew, cutting through the air, hitting it's mark. The hare's life was no more. Now luch was being served.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread