you never seem to have enough - j
[html]
The sandy-toned youth looked up at the red woman expectantly. He hadn't really known who or what he would encounter. Mason decided that he liked this woman. She was about his height, but she acted older. He could relate to someone small like he was. He hoped he wouldn't be small forever though. Although being small was good for some things, he looked forward to getting big. Then maybe he would be able to do new things or at least get places faster.

Mason chose to ignore the woman's tone of voice. He was still glad that she had materialized out of the darkness of the storm. His brow furrowed and he narrowed his coin-colored eyes a little as he tried to figure out how to best deal with this woman. Maybe she was just cranky because she did not like to be wet. She couldn't be annoyed at him. She didn't even know him yet! "I's crazy glad that I found you," the boy said with a thin lipped smile.

Mason shrugged his shoulders at her question. "Looked for mama. Not find her," he said. "Found you instead," he added for good measure. At this point he got up and padded over to her to look interestedly at the bright colored wrapping on her tail. He had never seen anything like that before! "You's pretty," the pup conceded as he scrutinized the colored ribbon. "I like you," the pup announced.
[/html]

Messages In This Thread