you never seem to have enough - j
Zana didn't know why but the small boy that seemed so suddenly interested in her put her hair on end. When he crawled closer she backed away and whined slightly, not wanting the boy to come any closer. She'd never really been a lovey-dovey type and she had a funny feeling that the boy was about to do something that she wouldn't like. She stepped another step away as she frowned at his words. "Well I don't think I'm so glad you've found me.." she muttered as she spied a small tree a few yards away. She wanted to be as far away from the boy as she could get right now and she thought perhaps the tree could afford her just that, as well as give her the ability to keep an eye on him.

Pouncing to her feet she dashed the short distance, wanting to leave behind his remarks on her prettiness and his liking of her. Quickly scurrying up the small stunned tree she glanced down at the child for a second before a shudder danced down her spine. She shook her pelt out before howling at the top of her lungs. "GABRIEL! RYAN!" Zana scurried along the length of the branch as she glared down at the pup. "Don't you move! You stays right there!" She really really wanted the little pip-squeak gone from her sight and she knew the best way to do that was to get the boss.

Messages In This Thread