I Know This Familiar Place
[html]
http://i57.photobucket.com/albums/g210/ ... otable.png); background-position: bottom center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">
Sorry if this is reply is funky. I got distracted like ten times while I wrote this because of a spider in my room. >.>;; 500+

A silent wonder came over the pup, prompting her to ask quick questions filled with genuine curiosity. Ehno couldn’t help but smile as he answered the girl. "Si, hanno fatto delle macchine i grandi aeroplani chiamati che ha occupato loro nel cielo. C'è anche un vecchio rotto un nelle nostre terre di pacco." He nodded for emphasis. "Gli aerei sono tutte le misure diverse, ma l'un è qui abbastanza grande per andare tutti bene dall'interno di Sogni Cremisi di esso." The thing was huge and it was easy enough to spot it from a distance. It was rather torn up and filled with scattered and broken boxes of various supplies, but he knew if he could empty it out he would be able to see just how vast the space inside the jet was. Some silly part of him really did want to see the whole pack pile into the metal contraption. The thought left an amusing picture in his mind.

The young girl curiously examined the strange machine as he did, leaping away with sudden yelp at the noise her uncle had caused. Ehno looked over at her when she bumped into his leg, an apologetic smile on his face. He leaned down and gave her a caring nuzzle. "Sono spiacente. Non ho significato per spaventarla." He looked back up at the old machine, gaze following the gears and rods up to the ceiling. The man stared at the ceiling there for a moment as if doing so would let him see what was on the upper floor. After a moment he turned back to his curious niece. "Penso ci sono più cose vecchie e paurose lassù," he offered as explanation. It only made sense that there would be more of these human gadgets lying around upstairs, collecting dust. He was curious to see what they might be and he wondered if maybe something upstairs would allow the two wolves a better insight to what the windmill really had been for. Ehno chose to leave the exploration of the upper floors for another day; the screeching of this old device made him weary. The second floor might not be as stable as this one and the chocolate hued male did not want to put the young pup in any danger.

He was glad when Amata suggested that they could still go out and play in the rain. Ehno found himself nodding in agreement. "Giusto, giusto. Dovremmo partire probabilmente vecchio Sig. Mulino a vento solo ora, comunque." He wandered back over to the exit, peeking quickly at the steadying rain before his amber gaze darted back to his niece. Now that he was up and darting about, an excited energy was beginning to bubble up within him, urging him to play. He smiled at the cream-coloured girl and motioned to the outside with a quick tilt of his head. "Andiamo vede che quelle nuvole sono all'altezza di." Ehno waited for Amata to join him, that playful energy causing his tail to wag behind him excitedly.
[/html]

Messages In This Thread