back from the brink.
[html]
http://digital-bonsai.com/katew/temp/gabetop.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:fixed; padding-top:216px; padding-left:9px; padding-right:9px; padding-bottom:9px;">
___ Oh hay you're accepted btw.

“I don’t think they’re much of a threat,” Gabriel offered lightly, and flicked one ear. It was a dismissive motion, one that spoke broadly of his opinion on the matter. Of all the current packs in the area, Gabriel respected only one—AniWaya, whose peculiar leader had come to him personally. Crimson Dreams was no more threat to him then the newest pack, and what respect he had for Jefferson as a leader was outweighed by DaVinci’s idiocy. “Unfortunately I can’t really manage your job. I stand out a bit.” Whether because of his unusual coat pattern, tattooed shoulder, or overall infamy, Gabriel was ill-equipped to spy on the wolf packs.
     At the mention of his sister, the Aquila frowned. “She took off a while ago. Our father’s death hit her pretty hard.” He made no mention of Jasper. The less people who had known the wolf was here the better. “My brother’s kids all showed up. They’re easy to spot—most of them look more like wolves then coyotes. Talitha left a few weeks ago to look for her mother. Speaking of that, my mother is here.” He laughed lightly. “I figured she was dead by now.”

[/html]

Messages In This Thread