back from the brink.
[html]
http://digital-bonsai.com/katew/temp/gabetop.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:fixed; padding-top:216px; padding-left:9px; padding-right:9px; padding-bottom:9px;">
___ Agreed. You can either reply or I'll close this. Oh, I restored your profile/post log for you. :]

Ahren’s death had not hit Gabriel as hard as it had the children that had been close to him. Indeed, he had mourned for the man—and he had felt anger and grief as they came. He honored him by carrying the peculiar symbol around his neck. They were bound and inevitably distanced by all that had been between them. Of course, as Ahren went mad, he began to make more and more sense to his coyote-blooded son. So at the mention of such a thing, he shrugged, eyes shutting and opening once lazily.
     Likewise, he believed that Corona and Talitha would come home. Faolin was as good as dead in his eyes, and this was why his eyes darkened at the mention of her name. Even at the humorous thought of ghosts, he could only half-fake a smile. Nodding, he yawned widely and spared a glance over his shoulder. “Yeah, get some sleep, Anselm. I’m sure you’ll pick up on everything else soon enough.” With a nod, and one final friendly nudge, Gabriel turned and trotted off into the tall grass.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread