Without work you thirst 'til you die [j] LEADER
[html]
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v228/ ... 1247095913); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:fixed; padding-top:10px; padding-left:25px; padding-right:25px; padding-bottom:298px;">
If it is a private joining I didn't know. Smile I just had Molo looking for Kaena's scent since she means the world to him.

The scent that approached him wasn't his mothers' but it was a scent that mimicked the marked borders. Clearly this creature before him already belonged to Inferni, just like he had once upon a time. Casting his gaze to the moon he struggled to remember any social skills he possessed that didn't involve him tackling the male and ripping him to shreds. Offhand none sprung immediately to mind. Struggling forward a bit he glanced to the side, sneering at whatever was in front of him rather than the mutt that held power, somehow over him. His dreams would have his Mother come to the borders, all anger and hatred and spring upon him and kill him. He stopped calling them nightmares at times since they were so frequent, at times he had begun to believe them reality. Silence can cause a creature to go mad, lack of social connection and communication in even the most hermetic of creatures can cause the world to seem to twist and orient itself against them. Paranoia had a whole new definition now.

Focus Molochai, focus. He had to mentally bring himself back and he sharply glanced up, arm throbbing in this four-legged form. The other creature was limping too, perhaps he was mocking him... The idea was cut short as the male posed a question and Molochai struggled to answer it. On the outside he seemed cool and confident, even tired, inside he was a bundle of raw, exposed nerves. "Looking for my Mother. You might have heard of her, Kaena Lykoi? I used to live here and I want to come back." That didn't identify him, he was one of a thousand - and yet a lot of the devil spawn owed their tactics and lives to the nearing four year old hybrid. He wouldn't give his name unless this one asked, for all he knew this was his nephew. Even he chuckled at that idea but remained silent on the outside. Perhaps even the grass was related to him.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread