Without work you thirst 'til you die [j] LEADER
[html]
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v228/ ... 1247095913); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:fixed; padding-top:10px; padding-left:25px; padding-right:25px; padding-bottom:298px;">

The mutt was a rather demanding creature wasn't he? His tone and his attitude and everything reminded Molochai of any one of the creatures that bore Lykoi or de le Poer as their surname and yet he limped, almost mockingly when he approached him. That was most likely a trick of his mind, and he blinked his golden eyes rapidly to clear them. He had forgotten what joining Inferni was like, especially when the creature before you didn't know who you were. Part of Molo' would have even been happy to just waltz in, find his mother and talk to her and then leave... She would have been ashamed to see her son wanting to leave Inferni again. Images of the nightmarish Kaena flashed like hot iron in his mind and he shivered, barely perceptible to the mutt standing over him, demanding question. He stayed calm on the outside, and as though it was just casual conversation he answered quietly and efficiently. It was a rather personal question and one that he didn't want to answer but creatures on the borders had that right.

"I have never lived for myself. I have helped raise the pups that now populate this pack and have done everything to teach them to kill those wolves that stand in their way. My mind began to create nightmares and I ran since I didn't want to be a burden on the clan. I only come back because life on my own is driving me mad. The nightmares won't stop unless I'm with my kin." It was as honest an answer as he could give and yet he felt dirty to let this, creature, even if it was most likely his relative, know. He let his head fall to his paws as he lay on the rather wet terrain, watching the paws of the creature as he took a step towards him and demand another answer. He was hungry and tired but he gathered his strength together and stood, still maintaining a non-violent stance towards the Inferni clan member he simply said,

"I'm Molochai de Odi Lykoi. Son of Kaena Lykoi and Ahren de le Poer." Said that way he almost sounded like royalty.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread