Without work you thirst 'til you die [j] LEADER
[html]
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v228/ ... 1247095913); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:fixed; padding-top:10px; padding-left:25px; padding-right:25px; padding-bottom:298px;">
Wow I missed RPing. I'm particularly dense when it comes to colors but Enigma has the same color eyes as Vitium right?

He could only watch out of the corner of his golden eye as the yet unnamed male raised his paw to his mouth and began to lick it. That was the paw he was avoiding, was there actually something wrong with it? He had hoped his mind had been playing tricks on him, like the shadows of the skulls masquerading as full wolves. During the silence while the mutt dealt with his paw the black-backed male thought of his mother, his family and wondered again why he was even considering this, would the nightmares stop? Flashes of fire, smoke, burning, screaming and he shuddered. He would seek out his mother once this joining process was over with and speak with her. Only a demon could chase away the demons in his mind and the one eyed demon he called his beloved Mother would be his first choice. He just worried who ruled Inferni now, was it still Gabe? Then with a bite and a swish the thorn flew to the ground and Molochai moved away from it. No wonder the creature was limping. He muttered for Molochai to get up and golden eyes narrowed and looked from ground to him rather confused - he already was up.

That was when the male told him his name, Enigma and followed it up with his relation. Molochai was an uncle. Which brother or sister brought this creature into the world? He looked him over for any tell-tale signs and noticed the eyes. Those eyes, those were Vitium's eyes transplanted into another body and somewhere in him something shivered. He didn't know who of his family lay in those borders and what spawn they had brought about into the world but he knew he wanted to know. "Hello then Enigma, nephew." He would say nothing of his parents, if Enigma didn't present the information then Molochai had no reason to ask, he would have done the same if he wasn't so deeply proud of his own heritage. Family shouldn't stand in the way though and he straightened, turning his attention to this whole matter of joining Inferni and finding his mother. "Does Gabriel still hold throne over Inferni? I need to speak with a leader if I'm to join my family again." And find Mother... but he said nothing of that. Polite but to the point, no need to be nasty to nephew, he seemed to have a rough enough life as it was. Then again, didn't all those with the Lykoi/de le Poer bloodline?

[/html]

Messages In This Thread