Without work you thirst 'til you die [j] LEADER
[html]
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v228/ ... 1247095913); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:fixed; padding-top:10px; padding-left:25px; padding-right:25px; padding-bottom:298px;">

Enigma answered his question and then called for Gabriel or whoever else helped lead Inferni. Molochai began to feel nervous and he couldn't quite understand why the feeling was settling in his stomach over the thought of his brother coming to meet him. What would the de le Poer leader say or think of his long absence from Inferni and then asking to be taken back in again? Part of him thought that it simply didn't matter, he had to find his mother and speak with her and after the fire he had decided to live for himself; for his needs and wants. Gold eyes were cast toward where Enigma had gone to call and he let out a deep breath he hadn't realized he was holding. He hated having plans that hinged upon others' reactions.

It didn't take long for Gabriel to arrive and Molochai lowered his head in greeting of his brother. His posture shifted slightly, respect even for a blood relative was still respect and couldn't help but chuckle at Gabe's words. Was he that predictable? Did Gabriel think him so pathetic that he would come running back simply because his Mother had returned? That was partially true but he didn't want to divulge the nightmares and the terror he felt at times to his more powerful sibling. Instead he looked at where Enigma was to consider his thoughts and then, gently wagging his tail he sighed. "Am I that predictable Gabriel? I suppose I have come back to see her again but also to be with my kin again." His brother had more scars than he had before and that didn't surprise Molochai in the least.

Conversation turned to his nephew and he nodded again. "Yes, Enigma's been rather helpful if a bit demanding, no surprise he lives here or of his bloodline." He paused to consider his words, he wanted to be eloquent without begging but found no other way but to ask directly. "Can you accept me back brother? I've had enough of the loner life to last me a lifetime." He shifted his weight off the previously broken limb and wondered how his Mother was doing now.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread