Drop Off/Pick Up Thread
For Vigilante. Sorry it is so late. I was having program issues <3

[html][/html]

[html]
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v295/ ... itable.jpg); background-position: bottom center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">

The woman looked up suddenly, because before she could respond to the white wolfess, a familiar voice penetrated her thoughts. The gray woman smiled when she saw Ty nearby, underneath a tree. He seemed to be everywhere recently, but the woman did not mind. He was becoming a friend to her. It took a while for Geneva to become comfortable with someone, but Ty was definitely getting there.

Smiling crookedly, she looked back to Xeris. "Like Ty said, I am Geneva. I have been here a while, and I like it here very much." That was putting it mildly. She very much loved Phoenix Valley. She thought that it was a wonderful place, and she was glad that others felt the same way.

[/html]

Code:
<center><div style="width: 375px; border: 1px solid #000000; background-color: #4A85E3; background-image: url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v295/boadicea12345/vigitable.jpg); background-position: bottom center; background-repeat: no-repeat;"><div style="padding: 10px; padding-bottom: 150px; font-family: arial; font-size: 10px; line-height: 12px; color: black; text-align: justify;">

The woman looked up suddenly, because before she could respond to the white wolfess, a familiar voice penetrated her thoughts. The gray woman smiled when she saw Ty nearby, underneath a tree. He seemed to be everywhere recently, but the woman did not mind. He was becoming a friend to her. It took a while for Geneva to become comfortable with someone, but Ty was definitely getting there.<BR><BR>

Smiling crookedly, she looked back to Xeris. <B>"Like Ty said, I am Geneva. I have been here a while, and I like it here very much." </b>That was putting it mildly. She very much loved Phoenix Valley. She thought that it was a wonderful place, and she was glad that others felt the same way.

</div></center>

Messages In This Thread