j ; thunder on the horizon ; [Leader, please]
edit- nevermind. :3

--

The more this male spoke, the more genuine he seemed. She longed for comfort, being prematurely taken from a family life. He apologized at her answer, and she broke the gaze to look down, and absent mindlessly flicked around a small rock with her paw. "It s'okay. You don' gotta be sorry." Heart-break oozed into her core as she reminisced about the events leading up to her arrival here.

She looked back up at him when he mentioned following him. She still did not trust him, but he was becoming increasingly comforting. A nice dry cave did in fact sound nice, seeing as her adrenaline leveled off, her exhaustion was coming back. Oh how nice it would be to just nap for a little while, but the male had more questions, and so did she.

"Almost everybody was killed.. or hurt really bad. They just come up to us one night, an' I thought they were like us, but they weren'. Look like us, but biggern' uglier. I 'ono what really happened, just started hurtin' everyone. I wasso scared, I jus' run away.." Shame crept up her chest. She had run when everyone was being attacked, she hadn't tried to help, she was just scared. She sighed almost inaudibly as her head sunk a little lower. "Who's Gabriel?"

Messages In This Thread