i could never forget what it's like.
[html]
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v228/ ... 1247095913); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:fixed; padding-top:10px; padding-left:25px; padding-right:25px; padding-bottom:298px;">
Meant to reply right away and got distracted.

He was here to stay. He had attempted the lone hybrid life and found it unsettling and to be honest, frightening. During his time away though he had achieved some things within his own head that would assist him in becoming a stronger warrior for Inferni. Once the nightmares passed he wouldn't even have trouble defending the borders in the dead of night, something he probably should have mentioned to Gabriel when he accepted his brother back into the clan. Glancing at his mother he let out a small, albeit contented sigh and looked off to the coast and the horizon. "There are times I miss having little whelps around, bothering me. Makes me wonder if I'll ever be a father."

Rather wistfully he kept staring at the horizon, coal dusted golden ears twitching with the normal surrounding sounds. Shaking his head to clear it he glanced back to Kaena, part of him almost seeming shocked to see her there for a moment. "I should have asked Gabe but do you have any idea about the relations between Inferni and the wolf packs I smell? This is rather new to me compared to before."

[/html]

Messages In This Thread