reluctantly waiting for you to interfere [p]
[html]
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v313/ ... etable.png); background-position: bottom center; background-repeat: no-repeat; width:400px; border:1px #0069B3 solid; font-size: 10px;">

ooc -

Gonna yank her out now, and since I know how everything will play out, I'm going to keep the Cercelee thread up for her when she gets back, but start the next one and GM what happens, since. . . Well, I know what's going to happen, since I plotted it with Kris. XD Erin, it's up to you if she actually touches Savina, and GM of Ares with permission. :3 501 words.

ic -

The tug at her heart when her brother spoke Tokyo's name with such obvious vehemence could not be helped, even with how ridiculous it was to feel protective of her, but Princess did what she could to not show it, keeping the hurt she felt for her mother completely invisible from Buttface Ares and Savina. The girl knew all the things her mother had done, but there would always be a secret love and adoration for the woman that had birthed it. Perhaps it was the fact that Tokyo had always seemed to love Princess, even though she was just a puppy from a male Tokyo obviously hated. Keeping her gaze lowered to look at the ground, she tried to appear harmless and lost, her hands folded in front of her as if clutching to one another for dear life. There was no way that she was willing to give up this opportunity, even if she did have a small love for her mother. This was just too important to her, and her brother, to let something like that get in the way of happiness.

Her eyes widened; she would really be allowed to live here? Her brother had been telling her the truth? It wasn't as if Princess had believed he would lie to her, even if Tokyo had tried to convince her otherwise, but she had been wary of his suggestion because of the leader's relationship with Tokyo, and the fact that her joining was not completely up to him. "I. . . Really!? I could come live here. . . With my brother?" Her voice was small and timid, almost as if she was afraid that Savina would laugh at her and tell her that she had only been joking and that she could not really join Crimson Dreams. "I don't have to live with her anymore?" The hope was evident in her voice and a small sniffle escaped her, an involuntary remnant of the tears she had been crying prior to Savina's appearance on the scene at hand.

When she decided a safe enough time had passed that it wasn't a joke, Princess broke out in a brilliant grin, reaching out to clutch Savina's hands tightly. "Thank you, Savina! Thank you, thank you! I'll go talk to Cercelee soon. . . I hope she understands. Thank you!" Turning to her brother, the girl nearly leapt towards him, wrapping him up in a very tight hug. The hug made the size difference between them even more noticeable, and for a moment, she was curious to know just how he had managed to grow so much. "I promise I'll be back. . . And this time, I'll keep that promise. Thank you," she whispered, leaning up to reach his ear and squeezing tightly at the same time. Releasing him, she backed away slowly, looking at them both before turning to leave. "Thank you, again," she repeated before leaving, focusing on the problem at hand: Finding a way to leave her mother without the situation becoming too problematic.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread