who else may you have been before
[html]
http://i19.photobucket.com/albums/b171/ ... /free3.png); background-position: top center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">
300+

Alexey couldn’t justify the tension in her limbs, as if reticence had washed over her all of a sudden. But she did not feel endangered; Crimson Dreams was led in part by someone she appreciated as much as her own pack mates. No, it was something else: a negative vibe radiating from the younger boy. It had nothing to do with him specifically though. Au contraire, he looked charming enough (even if his voice held a tinge of what she presumed to be uneasiness). Perhaps it had to do with the way he looked at her, as if he knew some incriminating information. The Acer did not say anything, grasping the opportunity to observe him as he observed her.

His greeting wasn’t up to par with the friendly tones Savina always greeted her with. But then again, he had every right to doubt her motives. Alexey understood this, and also thought it ideal for the boy to seize this occasion and prove his worth as a scout. Granted, she had run into him and not the other way around, but that was unimportant. In a sense, he looked somewhat familiar and yet, the Dahlian was positive she’d never met him before. “Hey…” she repeated quietly, unsure of what to say. When he made an effort to spark a conversation though, Alexey’s honey-hued eyes found his face once more.

Ares Chance. She’d never heard of anyone named Ares, but she did indeed know the Chance family. Where did he fit in? Neither Tokyo nor Princess had ever mentioned him before. And to her knowledge, Chance wasn’t a common surname around Souls. A nephew of Tokyo’s perhaps? “Oh, I’m Alexey.” she replied, providing him with her own name. “I just came here to see a friend of mine, Savina Marino.” A pleasant smile had found its way to her lips, hopefully indicating that she meant no trouble. “I’m sorry, but I have to ask. Do you know Tokyo and Princess, by any chance?” A little curiosity couldn’t hurt.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread