come to my window, i'll sing you to sleep.
[html]
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v105/ ... 2fab4a.png) bottom right no-repeat #0D0D0B; color:#fff; border:4px solid black; filter:alpha(opacity=80); -moz-opacity:0.8; width:325px; padding:5px; padding-bottom: 15px; margin:-55px auto 0 auto;" align=justify>oh, because one day is totally a long wait and all. i should apologize for keeping you waiting. ><;

It only figured that she was absolutely terrified of him when he simply wished to help. Head low and body loose, his posture held none of the normal signs of hostility, but it was his wolfish look alone that struck fear into the girl’s heart. Obviously he had no idea her entire family had been stolen away from her by his “kind” before her very eyes, but she was now a member of his clan, and he would look after fellow clan members. It was a duty to their pack and family that he couldn’t avoid, no matter if she wished him dead for no real reason of his own. “Calm down,” he said lightly, otherwise not moving. He had to take this situation carefully, or it would easily get out of hand. And he didn’t wish to be responsible for this girl bolting and getting herself into worse trouble than she already was alone here in the landfill.

She looked like she thought she could take him on, bracing herself for a fight and baring fangs like they’d do more than nick his skin. Foolish, but it was almost admirable if asinine bravely could be considered a good personality attribute. “I’m just as much a member of Inferni as you are, so you’d better put those fangs away and save them for when you’ll really need them,” he stated coolly, warning in his tone. If Jael had been another the lack of discipline and submission from this child could mean her death sentence. And if she’d been faced with a real wolf willing to eat her, baring fangs and standing her ground would do no good when her stature barely reached their chest.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread