boy you just a stupid bitch
[html]
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v515/ ... banner.jpg); background-position: top center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">

This time he didn't try to face her head on, but he did the smart thing and ducked out of the way behind the tree. Even though she hadn't been charging with the force she had the first time, it took her a little while to stop, feet sliding in the mud. But when she did she turned around and went back to the tree. But he was gone. The monster snarled and eyes darted around, trying to find him. Coal nose caught a whiff of his scent going into the brush. Uninjured leg raised up and swiped at the plants and earth where he had disappeared, but there was nothing there.

Savina fought to gain control of her vocal chords and while she succeeded, it was not entirely her voice that yelled out angrily into the night. "Come near my home or touch my family again and I WILL KILL YOU!" The beast snarled and slashed at the tree, leaving four parallel lines scraped into its bark. A rage filled howl soared into the night, echoing into the canopy of the trees. Then the she-wolf lumbered off into the night, teeth still showing and eyes still burning.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread