The more I live, I see this life's not about me
[html]
style="background-image: url(http://i197.photobucket.com/albums/aa22 ... able-3.png); width: 500px; height: 310px; z-index: 1; line-height: 10px; border:0px #444a78 solid;">
style="padding: 0px; position: relative; right: 110px; top: 75px; width: 230px; height: 220px; z-index: 2; overflow: auto; padding-right:5px;scrollbar-face-color: #000000; scrollbar-highlight-color: #000000; scrollbar-3dlight-color: #000000; scrollbar-darkshadow-color: #0000000; scrollbar-shadow-color: #000000; scrollbar-arrow-color: #000000; scrollbar-track-color: #000000">

!!OOC!! I'm gonna have it that she knows his name from the other thread and that's it. If that's okay? And I'm sorry I've been so slow TT___TT

I'm RAGE FILLED AND YOUR RIGHT THERE!

She was attempting to cook again. This time she had figured out that eggs meant chicken eggs. So Svara had to skip the reciepes that needed eggs. Until a chicken was bestowed upon her she would have no eggs. Sitting on the counter she took the rabbit and started to skin the animal. The knife cut into the fur and peeled back the skin blood falling into the bowl she had put in her lap to catch the red liquid. It had only been a few days since she had spoke to Cwmfen, and she was still thinking about the meeting. Shrugging the she wolf tried to forget about the happening and go back to cooking.

Svara would admit she probably would never be good at this task, but she could at least try and figure out how to do it. Starting to hum the she wolf finished skinning and put the rabbit down on the counter as she jumped down and washed out the bowl of blood. It wasn't like her to sing, but she was alone and figured it was okay if she did it in private. Letting lyrics of a song flow from her maw her husky voice pulled them out with a soft talent. Her hair was braided back falling loosly all the way to her lower back.

"I need to let it go, I need to let it go." She sang as she continued the directions from the book. It was the sound of a call that made the red she wolf look up. It sounded familiar but she wasn't exactly sure who. Leaving her stuff there she went for the back door and walked out. The sound hadn't been far, or she wouldn't have even heard it from inside the house. walking down the sandy beach Svara found him. Now she understood why the call had been familiar. The male was the same one she had met only a couple of weeks back.

Svara smiled at him, the smile held no mean nature to it. "You called?" Svara said as she walked up and sat down beside him. What could the loner want? Was he here to join? Svara was sure he would tell her. As she sat there, she was sure she smelt ruri on his coat... or was it just on hers? The constable wasn't sure and just waited for him to start talking.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread